Sports T-Shirts( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Sports T-shirts Online
Work it Out in Style with Sports T-Shirts
There’s no denying that working out regularly is super important to keep up your mental and physical health. Plus, with the right attire, it becomes a fashionable affair too. You can’t rely on your regular cotton tees to look stylish and feel comfy. Rather, you need performance based clothing to keep it high on fashion, comfort and functionality. The best bet turns out to be gym T-shirts crafted with polyamide and polyester fabrics as they wick away moisture, keeping you cool when you sweat it out. Let’s delve deeper below.
Benefits of Sports T-Shirts
1. Moisture-wicking: Since you tend to sweat a lot while exercising, performance fabric turns out to be the real deal. It wicks the moisture away so you feel fresh all the time.
2. Durable: Amazingly long lasting, they are undeniably super durable. No matter how much you stretch out or move around, they are unlikely to wear or tear for quite some time.
3. Comfort: The best thing about gym T-shirts is they are super stretchable. On the other hand, regular T-shirts rub against your body and cause chafing.
Types of Sports T-Shirts
1. Basic: if you’re looking for something that offers a little more coverage, this is your best bet. It lets the air in but also gives a decent coverage at the same time.
2. Tank: This is one of the most popular and stylish women’s sports T-shirt styles that allows absolute freedom of movement. It significantly improves your performance and keeps your body temperature in check.
3. Crop: Another amazing style that gives you the best of both worlds- fashion & performance. Not only that, it lets you show off that amazing body you’ve worked for in the gym.
Tips to Buy Sports T-Shirts
1. Fabric: Cotton is super comfortable but not a good idea when it comes to workout clothes. Go for moisture wicking fabrics like polyester and polyamide for utmost stretchability and comfort.
2. Weather: In summer you can opt for half sleeved or sleeveless styles. In winters, go for full sleeved sports T-shirts for women with thumb opening for ease and preventing any gaps.
3. Fit: Avoid T-shirts that are either too tight or loose. Go for comfort fit gym T-shirts that don't stick to your body but also not that lose to hinder your workout session.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get your hands on our active workout T-shirts that are super stylish to make some head turns at your gym.
Q1. Besides gym T-shirts, what else must I get as part of my gym wardrobe?
A1. Tights, sports bra, and shoes are another must-haves for your gym wardrobe. If any of these is missing, you won’t be able to workout effortlessly.
Q2. How can I keep my gym T-shirts clean?
A2. Since your gym T-shirts are really sweaty, you need to take special care of them. Use detergent in a limited quantity and rather add some baking soda and lemon juice to the solution. This will not only help you get rid of that odour, but also get rid of the bacteria.
Q3. How often should you change your sports T-shirts?
A3. You should replace your activewear every 6 months to 1 year depending on the usage. If it starts sticking to your body and doesn’t fit you properly, you’d know it’s time to stock up on new ones.
Sports T-Shirts Price List