“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Lingerie Online
Keep Up Your Underfashion Statement with Sexy Lingerie
Have heard about the word ‘lingerie’ numerous times, but still not sure about what it really is? Or maybe you know its sexy variants, but want to further expand your knowledge about it. Either way, this write up can help to considerably expand your knowledge and its types for you to make an informed decision. After all, what you wear inside can really elevate your mood and make you feel good about yourself.
The Different Types of Lingerie for Women
1. Bras: The importance of bras goes even without saying. From lending your breasts the right support to improving their appearance, good bras can literally make you stand out. You can find them in a variety of styles, so choose one to suit your outfit and preference. For a wide neck top, go for a balconette bra. For a body hugging outfit, choose the seamless T-shirt bra. For a deep neck outfit, plunge bras are the best pick, and so on.
2. Panties: The right pair of undies is not only essential for your underfashion wardrobe, but can make you feel utterly sexy too. You can pick from the wide range of styles depending on the purpose. To avoid thigh rash, boyshorts, and boylegs are the ultimate choice. To eliminate visible panty lines, go for thongs with no rear coverage. If you want something for everyday wear, hipsters and bikinis are your go to option since they have perfect rise and medium coverage for all day comfort.
3. Lingerie sets: You can either buy bras and panties separately, or buy matchy-matchy sets. They are the perfect pick for all those sexy occasions, such as your wedding night, honeymoon, or simply when you want to set the mood for the night. Not just that, you can even use these sets on an everyday basis for they are sure to make you feel truly good on the inside.
4. Babydolls: Probably the sexiest type of nightwear- babydoll, is a must-have for every wardrobe, especially the newly weds. It is usually a little loose with delicate straps. Babydolls are super flirtatious and glamorous, thus making the perfect pick for your wedding night or honeymoon trousseau. They are available in a plethora of styles with strappy or cut-out details. What makes them even sexier is that they are usually sheer, delicately made of powernet or lace.
5. Robes: Nothing like putting on lingerie that makes you feel sexier. A robe is one such piece that becomes your confidante for the morning routine. If you want to roam around the house comfortably without showing a lot of skin, just throw a sexy satin robe and you’re good to go.
6. Stockings: Need to take that ‘sexy’ level a bit higher? Opt for stockings. Not only can you pair them with teddies and babydolls to take your man by surprise, but also style them as outerwear under ripped jeans and underneath your skirts to make your outfit more fashion forward.
7. Camisoles: They are super functional as well as practical. Plus, they aren’t boring as well. You can pick camisoles in bright colours like red, yellow, blue, pink, and more. You can also opt for the ones crafted with lace to keep your underfashion game on point. At home, you can pair them with PJs to make your snooze game more stylish. Alternatively, you can also pair them with trousers and jeans while heading out to make it more presentable.
Tips to Choose Lingerie for Your Body Type
1. Hourglass: You have the gorgeous 36-24-26, believe us you’re lucky. Almost anything will complement your body type. However, in order to accentuate your appearance, we suggest you opt for hot garters and teddies.
2. Triangle: If your hips are wider than your bust, you should work on making your body look more proportionate. You can go for something like a bandeau top along with a high waist bottom to draw attention to your bust. Alternatively, you can also pick a bustier. If you happen to wear a babydoll, ensure it has a firm fit on the top followed by loose fitting at the bottom.
3. Rectangular: Got no defined curves? No problem! It’s time you create some for yourself. Choose styles with cuts, ruffles or ruching to flatter your figure. Opting for push up bras can also help to add some volume to your breasts.
4. Inverted Triangle: If you’ve broad shoulders, go for halter neck styles, whether it’s a babydoll or bra. For bottoms, you should choose something flared. Maybe go for a flared skirt or teddy for a toned look.
How to buy lingerie?
These are the factors you need to consider while buying lingerie:
Fit: Choose a lingerie style that flatters your size and shows off your assets. Pick a style that can help you hide the flaws and accentuate your figure. But at the same time, make sure that you are comfortable in that lingerie style.
Body type: When you are deciding to pick a bra for yourself, it should definitely be selected based on your body type. If you are someone with narrow shoulders and shallow breasts, choose a plunge bra with extra padding to give your breasts a defined shape. Those with a wider set of breasts can choose a balconette bra for giving their breasts that lift and support. If you are someone who is looking for more support and coverage, a full cup bra will serve your purpose.
Fabric: Cotton comfort is always the first priority when someone is looking for everyday wear lingerie. You can also go for something with lace detailing to add to your sensual appeal. Buttery soft satin or plush rayon are some fabric types if you are looking for something in the luxury range. Fleece is also a good option when it comes to buying winter lingerie.
Mood/Occasion: It is time to think out of the box and experiment when you are buying lingerie for special life events. The bridal lingerie collection for women crafted with velvet and sheer lace fabric will definitely spoil you for choice. Bridal babydolls, nighty and nighty sets, and bra and briefs sets are some pieces that you should definitely add to your bridal and honeymoon collection.
Like mentioned earlier, sexy lingerie is super important for your wardrobe, so you don’t want to compromise on that. We, at Clovia, have more lingerie for women with such cuts and styles that are sure to flatter you. So, wait no more and get shopping today! If you further want to expand your understanding, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions below.
Q1. How to store lingerie?
A1. First step is to separate different types of lingerie. For bras, you can make sets, each for everyday bras, basic bras and fancy bras. Arrange them in separate bra boxes. Similarly, you can get clear boxes for your panties. Make sure the delicate fabrics and regular ones aren’t stored together.
Q2. Is sexy lingerie comfortable to wear?
A2. Of course. We, at Clovia, carefully handpick fabrics to enhance your appearance without compromising on comfort.
Q3. Which colour is best for women’s lingerie?
A3. It’s all a matter of personal choice. You can either go bold in blacks, majestic in maroons, or pretty in pastels. You can also choose bright neons as well for a fun & flirty look.
Q4. How do I wash my lingerie?
A4. Here are some basic tips to wash lingerie to retain its life.
1. Sort as per the colours. Do not wash light items with darker ones to avoid staining.
2. Wash bras in laundry bags to maintain their shape and form.
3. Keep a mix of small as well as large lingerie items to allow free movement of garments.
Q5. What should I wear on my honeymoon?
A5. For your honeymoon, keep a mix of things to keep your bridal trousseau sorted. We suggest you go for some exquisite lace bras, transparent panties, and smooth satin babydolls to raise your style quotient. To further add fuel to the fire, you can go for matchy matchy bra panty sets and robes. Want more excitement? Carry a garter and teddy along!
Lingerie Price List